The early Katie Taylor undercard results are in before some of the main event fights take place in a little while in the iconic York Hall in London.
The action in the boxing world today has been fast and furious from this morning in Australia to tonight in the UK, depending on what time zone in the world you are on at the moment.
The East London faithful have turned out in their droves tonight at York Hall for one of the last shows in the UK of the year.
The venue has played its part over the years in providing some of the best small hall fights in Europe – and has a special place in the hearts of boxing fans as a result.
Tonight Katie Taylor headlines and son of Nigel Benn, Conor Benn will also be on the card just before as chief support.
But before that – here’s what’s been happening so far to keep you up to speed:
- Gamal Yafai continued his unbeaten career with a third round stoppage over Ricky Starkey at super-bantamweight.
- Felix Cash moved to 7-0 stoppage of Greg O’Neill.
- Ted Cheeseman moved to 12-0 with a shutout points decision.
- Lawrence Okolie won by 2nd round KO to move to 7-0.
- Joe Cordina stopped Lee Connolly.
- Jake Ball won a convincing 10 round unanimous points decision over Miles Shinkwin.