Our forecast of fights will focus on predominately the big TV fights or world title bouts mainly.
Bouts that are of genuine interest to the wider public.
We have found that while there are some good schedules out there that focus on much of the world’s sweet science action, they are also mixed in with the smaller shows and can often be hard to navigate through between everything as a consequence.
We want to keep it simple with our boxing schedule and focus on the big live events that are the most notable on TV or that are world title fights across the continents in a given monthly period (or so).
So here goes, lets take a look at what’s coming up on our boxing schedule over the next month or so:
Due to the 2020 world situation the boxing calendar has been adversely affected like all sports.
It will be reviewed still on a monthly basis depending on what action of note is taking place in the sport.
Some big fights to watch out for soon:
- November 28th: Carson, California: Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (exhibition match at heavyweight)
- December 5th: Dallas, Texas: Errol Spence Jr vs Danny Garcia (IBF and WBC welterweight world titles)
- December 12th: London, England: Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev (IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight belts on the line)
- December 12th: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA: Shakur Stevenson vs Toka Khan Clary (lightweight bout)
- December 18th: Gennady Golovkin return TBC
- December 19th: Canelo Alvarez vs Callum Smith – San Antonio, Texas