Our forecast of fights will focus on predominately the big TV fights or world title bouts mainly.
Bouts that are of genuine interest to the wider public.
We have found that while there are some good schedules out there that focus on much of the world’s sweet science action, they are also mixed in with the smaller shows and can often be hard to navigate through between everything as a consequence.
We want to keep it simple with our boxing schedule and focus on the big live events that are the most notable on TV or that are world title fights across the continents in a given monthly period (or so).
So here goes, lets take a look at what’s coming up on our boxing schedule over the next month or so:
Due to the 2020 world situation the boxing calendar has been adversely affected like all sports.
It will be reviewed still on a monthly basis depending on what action of note is taking place in the sport.
October 23rd in Mexico City
- Roman ‘Chocolatito’ Gonzalez vs Israel Gonzalez (WBA junior bantamweight belt)
- Juan Francisco Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras (WBC junior bantamweight world title)
October 24th in Connecticut
- Sergey Lipinets vs Custio Clayton (IBF interim welterweight strap)
October 31st in Las Vegas
- Naoya Inoue vs Jason Moloney (IBF and WBA bantamweight world championships)
- Ewa Brodnicka vs Mikaela Mayer (WBO junior women’s lightweight world title)
October 31st in San Antonio, Texas
- Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz (WBA titles on the line)