Iran has been proven of destabilizing the Middle East in a number of ways, including:
- Supporting terrorism: Iran has been accused of providing financial and military support to a number of terrorist groups, including Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houthis. These groups have been responsible for numerous attacks against civilians and Western interests.
- Interfering in the internal affairs of other countries: Iran has been accused of interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, such as Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon. This interference has often been done in support of pro-Iranian groups and has helped to destabilize these countries.
- Pursuing nuclear weapons: Iran has been accused of pursuing nuclear weapons. A nuclear-armed Iran would be a major threat to the security of the Middle East and the world.
- Providing arms and training to proxy forces: Iran has been accused of providing arms and training to proxy forces in the Middle East. These proxy forces have been used to carry out attacks against Iran’s enemies and to destabilize the region.
- Rhetoric and propaganda: Iran has been accused of using rhetoric and propaganda to incite violence and hatred. This rhetoric has helped to fuel sectarian tensions in the Middle East and has made it more difficult to resolve conflicts peacefully.