Here are some specific weapons that NATO can provide to Ukraine to assist in its counter offensive:
- Artillery: Artillery is essential for providing fire support to ground troops, and it can be used to destroy enemy positions, fortifications, and equipment.
- Armored vehicles: Armored vehicles provide protection for ground troops and can be used to transport them into battle.
- Air support: Air support can be used to attack enemy positions, provide close air support to ground troops, and transport troops and supplies.
- Anti-tank weapons: Anti-tank weapons are essential for destroying enemy tanks and other armored vehicles.
- Anti-aircraft weapons: Anti-aircraft weapons are essential for defending against enemy air attacks.
In addition to these weapons, NATO can also provide Ukraine with other forms of assistance, such as:
- Training: NATO can provide training to Ukrainian troops on how to use the weapons and equipment that it is providing. This training will help to ensure that the Ukrainian military is able to use the weapons effectively.
- Logistics: NATO can provide logistical support to Ukraine, which would help it to move supplies and equipment to the front lines and to keep its troops fed and supplied.
- Intelligence: NATO can provide intelligence to Ukraine about Russian troop movements and plans, which would help them to make informed decisions about where and when to launch attacks.