The Netherlands can further pressure militarily Russian air forces from an air point of view with NATO in a number of ways.
- Increased air patrols: The Netherlands can increase the number of air patrols it conducts over NATO airspace. This would help to deter Russian aggression and to make it more difficult for Russia to operate in the region.
- Deployed more air assets: The Netherlands can deploy more air assets to NATO countries that border Russia. This would help to strengthen NATO’s air defenses and to make it more difficult for Russia to achieve air superiority.
- Provided more air support to Ukraine: The Netherlands can provide more air support to Ukraine. This could include providing Ukraine with fighter jets, air-to-air missiles, and other air-related military equipment.
- Increased intelligence sharing: The Netherlands can increase intelligence sharing with other NATO countries. This would help to improve NATO’s understanding of Russian air capabilities and intentions.
- Increased training: The Netherlands can increase training for its air forces. This would help to improve the readiness of its air forces and to make them more effective in deterring and countering Russian aggression.