Putin has now gone off the rails as expected even more.
Threatening in the summer to have nuclear weapons moved to Belarus to use in the war in Europe:
Ultimately won’t happen.
As it would put Russia in danger of instantly being incinerated as a nation within seconds.
Moreover, Belarus from the Statement alone are now a direct party to the war and must be treated as such militarily.
The new 300,000 NATO troops to be deployed soon must target Belarus more on the borders.
The Belarus soldiers must continue to fight back against the self-appointed leader there.
Crush him like a bug.
NATO could impose a number of military consequences on Belarus, including:
- Increasing the readiness of its forces in the region, including deploying more troops and equipment to Poland and the Baltic states.
- Conducting more military exercises in the region.
- Strengthening its defenses in the region, such as by building more fortifications and increasing the number of air and missile defense systems.
- Imposing economic sanctions on Belarus.
- Taking diplomatic action against Belarus, such as by expelling its diplomats from NATO countries.
NATO military can increase its strength options against Russia by:
- Increasing the readiness of its forces. This includes deploying more troops and equipment to Poland and the Baltic states, as well as conducting more military exercises in the region.
- Strengthening its defenses. This includes building more fortifications and increasing the number of air and missile defense systems.
- Imposing economic sanctions on Russia. These sanctions would target Russia’s economy and make it more difficult for Russia to finance its war effort.
- Taking diplomatic action against Russia. This includes expelling Russian diplomats from NATO countries and suspending Russia’s participation in NATO’s Partnership for Peace program.
- Providing more military assistance to Ukraine. This includes providing Ukraine with weapons, ammunition, and military equipment.
- Providing more financial assistance to Ukraine. This will help Ukraine to finance its war effort and to rebuild its economy after the war.
NATO is also considering establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine. This would prevent Russia from flying its aircraft over Ukraine and would help to protect Ukrainian civilians from Russian airstrikes.
If this does not happen, even the playing field a bit.
NATO, the Netherlands and Germany must get more fighter jets into Ukraine.
For Ukraine to counter Russia in the air.