2023 is proving to be the worst year yet for the dark side of the Vatican instituion.
Specifically under leadership of current false prophet Jesuit Pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina.
His corruption is continuing to be exposed during Russia’s war (due to the links Putin and Russia have to Argentina being hit) via:
There are a number of ways to further highlight his Vatican corruption. Here are a few ideas:
- Increase transparency and accountability. The Vatican could release more information about its finances and decision-making processes. It could also create an independent body to investigate allegations of corruption.
- Prosecute those who are found guilty of corruption. The Vatican should not tolerate corruption, and those who are found guilty of it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Reform the Vatican’s financial system. The Vatican’s financial system is complex and opaque, making it difficult to prevent corruption. The Vatican should reform its financial system to make it more transparent and accountable.
- Engage with the public. The Vatican should engage with the public to discuss corruption and how to address it. This could include holding public hearings, publishing reports, and engaging in social media campaigns.
- Support independent journalism. Independent journalism is essential for holding the Vatican accountable. The Vatican should support independent journalism by providing access to information and by not interfering in the work of journalists.
Moreover, here are some ways that international authorities can put more pressure on the Vatican’s business:
- Sanctions. International authorities could impose sanctions on the Vatican, such as freezing its assets or banning its officials from traveling.
- Investigations. International authorities could launch investigations into the Vatican’s financial activities. This could lead to criminal charges against Vatican officials.
- Transparency. International authorities could demand that the Vatican release more information about its finances and decision-making processes. This would make it more difficult for the Vatican to hide corruption.
- Public pressure. International authorities could use public pressure to demand that the Vatican reform its financial system and crack down on corruption. This could lead to changes in the way the Vatican does business.
Furthermore, The Vatican’s press office’s international ties can be further exposed through a number of means, including:
- Freedom of information requests. Journalists and other interested parties can file freedom of information requests with the Vatican to obtain information about its international ties.
- Leaks. People with inside knowledge of the Vatican’s international ties can leak information to the press.
- Investigative reporting. Journalists can conduct their own investigations into the Vatican’s international ties.
- Public records. Public records, such as financial records and diplomatic cables, can provide information about the Vatican’s international ties.
- Testimonies. People who have worked with the Vatican’s press office or who have knowledge of its international ties can testify to what they know.
Here are some ways international authorities can seize Vatican business interests and devalue them:
- Freeze assets. International authorities could freeze the assets of the Vatican and its business interests. This would prevent the Vatican from accessing its money and would make it difficult for it to operate its businesses.
- Impose sanctions. International authorities could impose sanctions on the Vatican and its businesses. This could make it difficult for the Vatican to do business with other countries and could make it more expensive for it to operate its businesses.
- Investigate. International authorities could investigate the Vatican and its businesses. This could lead to criminal charges and could damage the reputation of the Vatican and its businesses.
- Publicize. International authorities could publicize the findings of their investigations. This could damage the reputation of the Vatican and its businesses and could make it difficult for them to attract customers and investors.
There are a number of ways to hold the Vatican accountable for its actions, including:
- File a lawsuit in a Vatican court. The Vatican has its own court system, and it is possible to file a lawsuit against the Vatican in a Vatican court. However, this is a difficult and expensive process.
- File a lawsuit in an international court. There are a number of international courts that have jurisdiction over disputes between countries. It is possible to file a lawsuit against the Vatican in an international court. However, this is also a difficult and expensive process.
- File a complaint with the Vatican’s internal complaints system. The Vatican has an internal complaints system that allows people to file complaints about the Vatican’s actions. This is a less expensive and less difficult process than filing a lawsuit. However, it is not clear whether the Vatican will take any action on a complaint.
- Publicize the Vatican’s wrongdoing. It is possible to publicize the Vatican’s wrongdoing through a variety of means, including social media, press releases, and protests. This can damage the Vatican’s reputation and make it more difficult for it to attract customers and investors.
Turn on the lights worldwide on the dark side of the Vatican institution lead by the false prophet fraud Jesuit Pope.
Rip it apart.
Piece by piece.
Cut them down.
Bust them up.
The small few involved.
One at a time.
In all countries.
It is time.
Take Bergoglio to the cleaners.
Shut down his business interests in all countries.