China have shown to be Russia’s biggest indirect and in many ways direct ally during the war.
Here are some ways the US government and US private businesses can remove red tape and bureaucracy to make them more competitive with China right now:
- Reduce the number of regulations. The US government has a large number of regulations, many of which are outdated or unnecessary. By reducing the number of regulations, the government can make it easier for businesses to operate and create jobs.
- Simplify the tax code. The US tax code is complex and difficult to understand. By simplifying the tax code, the government can make it easier for businesses to comply with tax laws and save money.
- Streamline the approval process for new products and services. The approval process for new products and services in the US can be slow and bureaucratic. By streamlining the approval process, the government can make it easier for businesses to bring new products and services to market.
- Invest in infrastructure. The US infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, and airports, is in need of repair. By investing in infrastructure, the government can make it easier for businesses to operate and create jobs.
- Improve education and training. The US education system is not preparing students for the jobs of the future. By improving education and training, the government can help businesses find the skilled workers they need to compete with China.
- Stop being arrogant as American work ethic is not what it used to be.