Divisive American Hilary Clinton is running into new trouble all the time during the war and domestic wars in the United States in some States.
Not least on her foreign policy teaching gig which is turning into an instant disaster for her:
Turn on the lights on corrupted Hilary. Remove her.
Her weaknesses as a candidate include:
- She is seen as untrustworthy, and many people believe that she is not honest or transparent.
- She is seen as aloof and cold, and many people do not feel that she connects with them on a personal level.
- She is seen as a member of the establishment, and many people believe that she is not in touch with the needs of ordinary people.
The American people can prevent Hillary Clinton from returning to politics by:
- Voting for candidates who do not support her. In elections, voters can choose candidates who they believe are better qualified and more trustworthy than Clinton.
- Speaking out against her. The American people can express their opposition to Clinton by writing letters to their representatives, speaking out on social media, and organizing protests.
- Supporting candidates who are committed to transparency and accountability. The American people can support candidates who promise to be honest with the public and to hold government officials accountable.
- Demanding change. The American people can demand that the government take action to address the problems that Clinton has been criticized for, such as corruption and inequality.
By taking these actions, the American people can make it clear that they do not want Hillary Clinton to return to politics.
Dishonest, corrupt Hilary will not be coming back to politics.