Some slightly misguided comments from Mr. Blinken in America earlier:
What he meant to say is it will be a combination of military support increasing from Europe specifically, more razor sharp sanctions from the EU on Russia, more support from Japan militarily and humanitarian wise for Ukraine, and more cut off of Russia as a nation, a combination of all these holistic war approach methods, will see Russia leave Ukraine fully in 2023.
Due to overwhelming political pressure and strangling of Russian oil in the markets via isolation.
That’s what he meant to say.
Mr. Zelensky and Ukraine will not be discouraged by anything. No quitting! This is a big week of fighting ahead.
So, here goes.
Here’s what you got to do first Ukraine:
- Using unconventional weapons or methods. This could include using weapons that are not typically used in warfare, such as drones or improvised explosive devices. It could also involve using methods that are not typically associated with warfare, such as psychological warfare or cyberattacks.
- Attacking the enemy when they are not expecting it. This could involve attacking at night, during a holiday, or when the enemy is in a vulnerable position.
- Using deception or camouflage. This could involve using disguises, false information, or other methods to mislead the enemy.
- Attacking the enemy’s supply lines. This could involve destroying roads, bridges, or other infrastructure that is essential to the enemy’s war effort.
Then also remember, here are some ways Ukraine can use new tanks and jets effectively to surprise the Russians with new tanks and jets:
- Use them to attack the enemy’s rear. The Russians are currently concentrated on the front lines, so attacking their rear could be a surprise attack that could inflict significant damage.
- Use them to launch a counter-offensive. The Russians have been advancing for weeks, and Ukraine could use the new tanks and jets to launch a counter-offensive and push the Russians back.
- Use them to support local resistance forces. There are many pockets of resistance in Ukraine, and the new tanks and jets could be used to support these forces and help them to hold out against the Russians.
- Use them to evacuate civilians. The Russians have been targeting civilians, and the new tanks and jets could be used to evacuate civilians from areas that are under attack.
- Use them to destroy Russian equipment. The Russians have a lot of equipment, and the new tanks and jets could be used to destroy this equipment and make it more difficult for the Russians to continue their offensive.
It is important to note that these are just a few examples of how Ukraine could use new tanks and jets effectively. There are many other possibilities, and the best way to use them will depend on the specific circumstances.
Here are some areas where Russia is most vulnerable in the war against Ukraine:
- Logistics. Russia’s supply lines are stretched thin, and they are having difficulty getting food, fuel, and other supplies to their troops. This is making it difficult for them to sustain their offensive.
- Morale. Russian troops are reportedly demoralized and exhausted. They are facing strong resistance from the Ukrainian military, and they are not sure why they are fighting this war.
- Intelligence. Ukraine has been able to gather a lot of intelligence on Russian forces, and this has helped them to target their attacks.
- Sanctions. The economic sanctions that have been imposed on Russia are having a significant impact on their economy. This is making it difficult for them to finance their war effort.
- Public opinion. The Russian public is increasingly opposed to this war. There are protests in cities across Russia, and there are signs that the Russian military is beginning to question the war.
These are just a few areas where Russia is most vulnerable in the war against Ukraine. The situation is fluid, and it is difficult to predict how the war will develop. However, it is clear that Russia is facing significant challenges, and they are not as invincible as they once seemed.
These are just a few examples of places where Ukraine could gain the most net military benefit to inflict the maximum damage to Russian occupiers with immediate effect.
On Bakhmut in the days ahead. Here are some of the best guerrilla warfare tactics Ukraine can use in Bakhmut in the next 5 days:
- Small unit attacks. Ukraine can use small units of troops to attack Russian positions from multiple directions. This will make it difficult for the Russians to defend themselves and will inflict casualties.
- Sniper attacks. Ukraine can use snipers to target Russian officers and other high-value targets. This will demoralize the Russian troops and will make it difficult for the Russians to command and control their forces.
- Mines and booby traps. Ukraine can use mines and booby traps to slow down the Russian advance. This will give Ukraine time to prepare for a larger attack.
- Sabotage. Ukraine can sabotage Russian supply lines and communications networks. This will make it difficult for the Russians to resupply their troops and to communicate with their forces.
- Psychological warfare. Ukraine can use psychological warfare to demoralize the Russian troops. This could include things like playing loud music at night, broadcasting propaganda, or dropping leaflets behind enemy lines.
These are just a few of the guerrilla warfare tactics Ukraine can use in Bakhmut in the next 5 days. The best way to use these tactics will depend on the specific circumstances.
Bakhmut is a strategically important city located in the Donbas region of Ukraine. It is a major transportation hub and a major industrial center. When Ukraine can capture Bakhmut, it would be a major blow to the Russian war effort.
The best way for Ukraine to capture Bakhmut would be to use a combination of guerrilla warfare tactics and conventional military operations.
Ukraine can use guerrilla warfare tactics to harass the Russian troops and to slow down their advance. This will give Ukraine time to prepare for a larger conventional military operation.
When the time is right, Ukraine can then launch a conventional military operation to capture Bakhmut. This operation will likely involve heavy fighting, but when Ukraine is successful, it will be a major victory for Ukraine and a major blow to the Russian war effort.
The new tanks and jets arriving from Europe can be used in Bakhmut in a number of ways.
- Tanks. The tanks can be used to support Ukrainian troops on the ground. They can be used to attack Russian positions, to provide fire support to Ukrainian troops, and to defend Ukrainian positions.
- Jets. The jets can be used to provide air support to Ukrainian troops on the ground. They can be used to attack Russian positions, to provide close air support to Ukrainian troops, and to defend Ukrainian positions.
- Both. The tanks and jets can be used together to provide a more comprehensive and effective defense of Bakhmut. The tanks can be used to attack Russian positions from the ground, while the jets can be used to attack Russian positions from the air. This will make it more difficult for the Russians to attack Bakhmut and will give the Ukrainians a better chance of defending the city.
In addition to the new tanks and jets, Ukraine needs to do a number of other things to drive Russia out of Bakhmut:
- Continue to fight bravely. The Ukrainian soldiers and civilians in Bakhmut are fighting bravely against the Russian invaders. They have already inflicted heavy casualties on the Russians and have forced the Russians to retreat from several areas.
- Get more weapons and supplies. Ukraine needs more weapons and supplies to continue to fight effectively against the Russians. They need more tanks, more artillery, more ammunition, and more food and water.
- Get more international support. Ukraine needs more international support to continue to fight effectively against the Russians. They need more financial assistance, more military assistance, and more political support.
- Keep the Russian people informed. The Russian people need to know the truth about what is happening in Ukraine. They need to know that the Russian government is lying to them and that their sons and daughters are dying for nothing.
When Ukraine can do these things, they will have a good chance of driving Russia out of Bakhmut and other cities in the Donbas region.
Turn on the lights on Bakhmut.