Continued new issues arise for Putin within Russia and Lukashenko in Belarus.
Here is how a Russian civil war which is inevitable in the future, here is what it will look like.
- Putin already has secret rail to his home and likely will be in a bunker
- Until some country agrees to transfer him
- Someone will replace Putin
- Who that is remains unknown
- SWIFT will cut most Russian banks and the Ruble will be worth not what it was
- Russia will be isolated among all the nations for at least a few years
- Until Putin’s invaders are brought to justice in tribunal and repairs paid to Ukraine
- Putin won’t be able to pay any Russian government workers/civil servants
- This will lead to a collapse of Russian society as a whole
- Due to Putin’s invasion of another country
- And causing the biggest war the planet had seen since the second world war