America met with Turkey this week amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine and wars in other regions.
Basically the Biden administration must stand firm and assist Turkey with recommendations for:
- Sweden have recently shown strength in prosecuting Mr. Putin’s spies in Sweden.
- They can do the same surely with any Kurdish Iranian terrorists.
- That Turkey deem a security risk to their nation in Sweden.
- That will allow Sweden to quickly move into NATO.
- Finland will follow Sweden.
- Assist Turkey in Syria through some good will gesture/help.
- Better relations again then between the East and West.
- At a crucial time when bringing Mr. Putin and Russia to justice in 2023.