There are a number of facts on the Russian invasion spearheaded by their President Mr. Putin that are now clear:
- It was planned for many years in advance.
- It established increases in inflation internationally (as a contributory factor).
- It affected worldwide grain flow due to Russia harming poorer nations specifically in this regard.
- It allowed for confidence to other nations to speak aggressively about also invading smaller neighbors.
- It was for Putin and Russian invaders to try to (and will fail) to reestablish the now extinct former Soviet Union.
- Ukraine are the attacked and the defenders.
- Defending their nations from tyranny and standing up to tyrants worldwide in doing so.
- Also defending any perception of democracy that remains on Earth.
- Setting a new model maybe one day for democracy.
- Ukraine will conquer.
- The alternative would have been WWIII and maybe 50 -100 million deaths if Russia had succeeded in Ukraine.
All this information considering the facts, sometimes an important person and nation that speaks to Ukraine and Russia – in the Turkish President and Turkey – does not make sense.
- Turkish President at one point says Ukraine must take Crimea back and free their nation for a just process of talk to happen after the war ends.
- Then seems to be friendly with Putin and Russia after saying that.
- There is only justice and truth that will prevail – for Ukraine.
- Talk can happen when the Russian invaders depart Ukraine.
- Surely then the Turkish President will be important in that regard before the end of 2023.