In maybe the biggest move yet by Europe in the fight news — combined together — Russian travel visas are set to be stopped and suspended due to the Ukraine war.
The Financial times reporting today:
That’s a heavy hit.
Literally the entire world now is zoning in directly on Putin.
Middle East, East, West combined in general – with the expectation of only a handful of nations.
Everything Putin now touches turns to death.
The above though could play into Putin’s narrative.
The correct policy would be for nations in EU to take a more strict approach coming into the EU from outside EU nations on immigration.
It might make going on vacation in the EU more difficult but it will stop the small few terrorists, criminals from outside the EU, getting in the EU.
Big part of the fight news.
Just like America when they get here and not just Russians but anyone accessing a port in the EU even citizens within the EU too can be included deemed a risk to the war and world:
- What is the purpose of your visit.
- How will they be supporting themselves during their stay.
- Who is their allocated ‘next of kin’ per legal arrangements in stated nation on their passport.
- How much crypto currency do they have currently with them and whom.
- With what nations and individuals do they make the trades of crypto in and with?
- Who will they be staying with.
- What is their relationship with them.
- What is their profession.
- If they are claiming to be teachers, students, restaurant workers, shopping mall workers, who is their direct line manager who is sponsoring their trip?
- How long do they know their hiring organization and what employment contract offer details are available?
- A visa into a country in the EU does not grant them entry at the border.
- Send them back to country of origin if it seems off.
- If anyone in EU from outside EU found to be contributing to Russia Ukraine war or aligned with Chinese CCP agenda against EU, America and the West and East they must depart to their country of origin surely.
- Same goes for government civil servants, diplomats and Embassy staff.
- Same for politicians.
- Also EU, Western and Eastern nations in over 150 countries approx. in this international army against Putin — should look into the travel loophole between Ireland and UK too.
- Let’s go. Let’s get it. The world is becoming more united against Putin and his small few cohorts and band of lunatics by the day.
- That some Russian spies surely have exploited due to ease of travel between the two countries.
- Appropriate 150 nations approx. so far around the world or so need to view this intensely for any operatives for Russia in either nations.
- And all 150 nations approx. so far on the right side of this war. Together as one need to with justice make sure any of the enemy Putin spies or associates in Ireland or UK eradicate them all.
- Defeated completely. Let the worldwide invasion begin. Turn on the lights. Amen.
- No mercy. Putin has wreaked havoc in the world this year and must be shut down everywhere he goes now.
- Anything Putin touches from now on turns to death and poverty. Turn on the lights on Putin and his small few cohorts.
- It’s time. Turn on the lights. Take them out of the equation appropriately.
- This is the war we are in now and Putin’s Russia although many good Russians may have preyed upon slow witted, stupid people in some nations for too long or bribed them.
- That’s over now.
- Russian embassies in these nations and across Europe are surely main points of spies in the war. Shut them down. Coupled with their taking advantage of GDPR loopholes in Europe. Follow the legal framework trail (not just the money).
- Close off these doors and make the world a very small place now for them.
- As for politicians and government personnel in Embassies, maybe a small few more need to be looked at.
- All of which have lost their immunity due to the war the world is in.
- They will try to save themselves by fighting with one another.
- Won’t work though.
- The world needs to move in.