You know don’t know anything about politics.
It’s garbage and surely a depressant for 90 per cent of the population other than the small few beneficiaries of it.
After taking a look at trying to understand what it is all about for a year, still think the same.
Much more so, now, actually.
Each to their own.
Moved on from it now but in the big fight news in the world a miniature fight between two of the tiny forces and countries of the world, Ireland and Britain/England, some thoughts below.
Seems like an easy fix and below just a random few thoughts scribbled down.
First thing that came into the head. Genuinely have no idea from where, how or why:
- The UK/England can save themselves lots of money and hassle by shutting down the Orange Order and DUP things in Northern Ireland but firstly relocate the individuals and their jobs/businesses who believe they are in Britain/England in Northern Ireland, when they are not, they are in Ireland, to Britain/England first.
- Easy flight and no immigration hassle either.
- As that’s where they want to be? Surely the relocation would be awesome for them and the UK/England economy with new business, expertise and no immigration hassle on the same island of Britain/the country of England separately if Wales and Scotland no longer want to be in it as they have shown a lot. An all island British/just England maybe in the end solution and cost effective acquisition that actually doesn’t cost anything as it starts generating revenue straight away?
- Let that Brussels, Belgium Protocol thing work then — in a way that suits all parties not opposed to it any longer — after the one island Ireland solution then also exists?
- A dual island solution for the island of Ireland and island of Britain/or just England in the end?
- Don’t know anything about Brussels, Belgium in the EU but Belgian chocolate is good at least? Surely this will also allow for the EU and Belgians to have a satisfactory conclusion too?
- Cost effective for the UK/England and Ireland and increase both countries’ revenues while still keeping the common travel area between both islands?
- Any British/English individuals anywhere in Ireland want to go back to Britain/England they can.
- Or stay if they want.
- Same visa versa Irish in Britain/England.
- Under the new dual island agreement.
- Maybe call it ‘Ireland, Britain/England and Europe directive/resolution of 2022’ etc. etc. etc.
- Just do it quickly though doesn’t seem like it would be hard.
- Just a simple thought above if nothing else.
- Expand the IT, road and development structures in rural Ireland and Britain/England to allow greater investment.
- In both countries in the years ahead.
- Have an annual ‘No politics day’ one day per year in both countries and the EU.
- To commemorate the agreement every year.
- Reimburse 20 per cent of all legal fees incurred on both sides to a chocolate fund in Belgium to expand their chocolate exports.
- For all the trouble both sides caused them and Europe.
- Allow for the continued expansion of county Donegal as a new tech and IT hub in Europe.
- Have an annual Derry Day where county Cork and Derry share an island country wide Jazz festival.
- Rename Belfast as the European capital of Boxing.
- Second in the world only to Las Vegas as the fight capital of the world.
- Change the capital of Ireland from Dublin to the real capital of Cork.
- Have an annual day where Dublin and Cork commemorate Guinness and Murphy’s stout.
- Give Dublin 80% commission of worldwide sales generated each year.
- Maybe call it ‘To Artur Murphy’ Day.
- Shakes hands and move on.
- Donate x amount of proceeds in savings and increased money pot to Ukraine who then get allowed into the EU thing.
- Have a good day.