It has been a few years now since Kasparov and the machine squared off.
Man is not a machine.
Kasparov has offered some interesting views and analysis into the war.
Pertaining to the current strategic plays in the big fight in the world.
Both militarily and economically in the Putin war in Ukraine.
Kasparov being of Russian heritage can offer some other type of insight maybe.
For more pragmatic objectivity and impartial discernment.
Here’s some of his analysis and reaction:
Some quick takeaways on the above.
- Strength deterrence correct. Putin only understands one thing.
- Putin’s Generals are already turning on him. Russians in Russia and across the world too.
- They would not use nukes as they would be wiped out instantly.
- Short-term and long-term thinking both important. Time of the essence in many ways.
- Putin is hated now in Russia and by Russians around the world. His army know he is evil at this stage.
- NATO won’t last the test of time. Although Putin is insane NATO didn’t help either at the beginning.
- NATO wind down will aid Russia security concerns. Ukraine no longer joining it a big compromise.
- Maybe some European army for sovereign nations who want to join it instead will form in time.