Current leader of the White House President Biden has put out a rather odd statement today.
Considering that the world will rise up again but certainly not America after the fiasco the markets are seeing at the moment:
Some warned about this some time ago.
The White House have said the following:
President Biden on Twitter: “Here’s the deal: America is the only leading economy in the world where the economy as a whole is stronger than before the pandemic. Our economic plans are working.” / Twitter
By the following you mean:
- Record inflation pricing Americans out of grocery shopping.
- The greatest resignation by Americans across the country from companies nationwide in a generation.
- Plummeting approval ratings.
- Wallstreet analysts that on the record are saying the country stands on the brink of collapse.
- As the economy is overheated with printed money from the Fed.
- The US economy at its slowest in 18 months since the world situation began.
- China toying with the US in the financial markets waiting.
- To turn on any sanctions the US might propose with or independent of Europe against Russia?
- Germany even knowing this likely knowing Chinese investment into their economy would cripple Europe.
- All things point back to a spectacular collapse of this current administration and economy.
- Yeah, so, ‘here’s the deal’, sounds like an interesting deal alright.
- Once China press the final button in the financial markets that’s game set and match for this administration.
- Notice how China are being so quiet at the moment.
- It’s the quiet ones you need to watch for and then:
- World will be fine but this US administration is about to learn a lesson that they should have learned a long time ago.